New Clients, Rates & Payment
We ask new clients to download and print these forms prior to your initial visit. Please complete them and bring them with you:
$130 per 50-minute therapy session (master's level); each additional 15-minute increment will be billed at $32.50
$140 per 50-minute therapy session (doctoral level); each additional 15-minute increment will be billed at $35
Please call 703-913-8563 with questions about our other rates.
Therapeutic services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. CATS is considered an Out-of-Network Provider with insurance companies. Therefore, we are more than happy to provide you with a receipt which you may submit to your insurance carrier for reimbursement. CATS cannot guarantee you will be reimbursed for our services.
Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my Out-of-Network mental health deductible and has it been met?
- How many mental health sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- How much will I be reimbursed per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- Are there any “In-Network” mental health facilities who provide this specialized type of therapy? If not, your insurance company may be willing to treat CATS as an “In-Network” provider.
Cash, checks, and all major credit cards (including health spending accounts) are accepted. Payment is required on the day of your appointment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified your therapist at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay a $65 cancellation fee.