New Clients, Rates & Payment
We now use an online client portal system called TherapyNotes. When you set up your first session, you will need to provide your clinician with the date of birth of the client (you or your child), and then you will receive an invitation email from TherapyNotes asking you to set up your Client Profile. Please complete all forms requested and let your clinician know if you have any questions or problems. If you are unable to upload your Informed Consent, please let your clinician know and we will provide a hard copy for you to sign.
We do not accept insurance as form of payment. Therapeutic services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. CATS is considered an Out-of-Network Provider with insurance companies. Therefore, we are more than happy to provide you with a receipt which you may submit to your insurance carrier for reimbursement. CATS cannot guarantee you will be reimbursed for our services.
Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my Out-of-Network mental health deductible and has it been met?
- How many mental health sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- How much will I be reimbursed per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- Are there any “In-Network” mental health facilities who provide this specialized type of therapy? If not, your insurance company may be willing to treat CATS as an “In-Network” provider.
Cash, checks, and all major credit cards (including health spending accounts) are accepted. Payment is required on the day of your appointment.
Make an Online Payment
Therapy and telehealth sessions available. Contact CATS at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions about rates.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified your therapist at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay a $65 cancellation fee.